|EuroCMR exam sample question
Choose the best possible answer:
To increase the T2 weighting in a spin echo STIR sequence:
- a) TE is decreased and the flip angle is increased.
- b) TE is decreased and TR is increased.
- c) TE is unchanged and central k-space is acquired first.
- d) TE is increased and TR is unchanged.
- e) TE is increased and TR is decreased.
>> Click here for the correct answer
Please follow these links for more information:
>> The EuroCMR examboard
>> Dates of the EuroCMR exam
>> Process of the EuroCMR exam
>> EuroCMR exam sample question
>> back to 'Introduction' page
Participation at the CMR Examination is subject to separate registration and a separate fee.Registration is closed already.